The Center for Health Communication is looking for an undergrad student to assist with the production of its continuing education courses. This student will assist in video edits and help manage content in the LMS, Canvas. Please contact Shayna Brewer with your cover letter, resume and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Start Date: Spring Semester
Hours: Up to 10hrs/week Pay: $15/hr JOB DESCRIPTION:
· Review and edit instructional videos so postproduction can be added seamlessly.
· Assist in adding content to Canvas LMS courses.
· Strong sense of visual transitions and pacing.
· Bonus points for After Effects and graphic design experience.
Must have access to the RTF labs, or own your own computer.
Must have access to Adobe Suite, specifically Premiere.
· 1-3 years of video editing experience.
· Experience with Adobe Suite - specifically Premiere.
· Basic Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
· Familiar with the learning platform Canvas.
· 1-3 years experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.