Middle Way Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency focused on the medical aesthetics industry. We create content and run digital marketing campaigns for our clients. This can include website design and maintenance, ongoing SEO, digital paid advertising campaigns (primarily using Google & Facebook ad platforms) and social media management. Our typical clientele are med spas, plastic surgeons, dermatologists, OBGYNs, dentists, etc. We founded Middle Way in June 2019 based on the philosophy that great marketing lives at the intersection of high-quality content and data driven results (the intersection of art and science).
Our ideal candidate is someone who has a strong background in video editing. We are growing quickly and look forward to speaking with you!
The Editor Intern will be responsible for the following:
● Assistant editing interview and medical treatment footage to help our full-time editors navigate the raw footage
● Help create social media graphics and videos under direction of the digital marketing manager and creative team
The Ideal Editor Intern Should Possess the Following :
● Experience with Adobe Suite (Premiere, lightroom, photoshop, after effects)
● Must have great time management skills
● Must be located in Austin, TX
● Should have a curiosity for health & wellness
● Familiarity with Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok
Submit resume, including creative content and editing reel/portfolio if available, to: firstname.lastname@example.org