Compensation: $12/hr + tips
Dates Needed: 06/24/2021
Contact Name: Alicia Tashiro
Phone Number: 713-397-5310
Company Overview: MoonStruck Drive-In is a brand new permanent drive-in movie theater at Circuit of the Americas in Austin that will be showing brand new first run movies, classic movies, concerts, comedy shows, charity events, and much more!
Job Description: Projectionist, Parking Lot & Concessions Attendant
A great projectionist, parking lot and concessions attendant will be positive, quick and willing to improve on the job. You will be able to follow instructions as well as all health and safety rules. The ideal candidate will also be able to function in a fast-paced, busy environment as a part of a team. Promotional opportunities are available after 2 months. *** Tip out opportunities
· Extend a warm and friendly greeting to all customers.
· Help guests with parking and traffic.
· Explain menu and answer product questions as raised by customers.
· Take customer orders accurately.
· Fulfill the orders accurately and efficiently.
· Accept payment from customers and making correct change.
· Operate the POS terminal and responsible for cash receipts.
· Present order to customers, properly packaged and with all necessary accompaniments and utensils.
· Thank each customer for their business.
· Generate additional sales whenever possible by suggesting additional menu items to the customer.
· Count the change bank in their register at the beginning of each shift.
· Stock adequate supplies of paper goods, condiments, beverages, etc. for serving customer. · Essential functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing or walking for prolonged periods of time. Lifting up to 25lbs.
· Check on restrooms to make sure they are clean and stocked at the beginning of each shift. · Check on the restrooms through out the night to keep it clean and stocked.
· Clean the restrooms at the end of the night to make it ready for the next night.
· Food Service Experience is a Plus
· Cash handling and basic math skills a must
· Customer service orientated
· Must take direction well
· Assembles customer orders to ensure quality and correctness
· Maintains high cleanliness standards
· Creates relationships with customers by delivering stellar customer service
· Handles customer concerns that do not require a manager
· Extraordinary communication skills
· Excellent listening skills
· Outgoing personality
· Proactively ensures an amazing Customer Experience
Job Types: Part-time, Contract Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: All staff will be required to wear a mask while on site to protect all staff members and guests!