Senior Marketing Manager
Established in 1958, Goodwill Central Texas is a non-profit organization that has transformed
thousands of lives through the power of work. We are the leader in workforce development, one of the largest employers in our region, and a cornerstone of the community. Our mission is funded through our donation-driven retail stores, comprehensive business and staffing solutions, and generous community support. Our ten-year vision is to transform the lives of 100,000 Central Texans through work.
Work. Empower. Transform.
Join the team whose work empowers people to transform their lives.
· Develop and implement a strategic multimedia plan to support overall organizational goals.
· Collaborate senior staff members to identify and execute multimedia opportunities for Donated Goods Revenue, Education and Training, and Business Solutions that drive results.
· Lead Multimedia Team in the production of compelling, on-brand media utilizing videography, photography, graphic design, and various communications tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and lead all Goodwill Central Texas multimedia productions, including advertising (e.g. commercials), digital/social media, internal and external communications videos, in-facility digital messaging and communications systems
2. Owns and is project manager for all multimedia projects- from implementation to production/close
3. Manages stakeholder relationships: creative agencies, production companies, contract employees, etc.
4. Drives the collaborative process for the scripting, filming, editing, and production of organizational multimedia.
5. Act as consultant with Goodwill staff to identify needs, provide multimedia solutions, and manage service level agreements.
6. Increase media presence by providing news outlets with photography and video b-roll.
7. Create and produce impactful photographic campaigns for ads
8. Support photography needs for company events
9. Demonstrate leadership behaviors and assist senior marketing team staff in departmental management (e.g. with freelance talent).
10. Represent the department and company in a positive and professional fashion.
11. All work reflects a neat, ethical, positive manner and compliance with all company policies and procedures values and culture.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. May supervise additional Multimedia staff (contract), Multimedia interns, or Multimedia
1. Degree in Communications, Radio, Television, & Film, Journalism, Design, or
2. Reliable transportation and valid License, able to travel within Central Texas as assigned
3. Experience working within the multimedia field (emphasis on videography) with a proven portfolio of work.
5. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, editing software such as Final Cut Pro, and use of a digital
6. Advanced knowledge and practice in a diverse range of video shooting styles: documentary,
commercial, and social media.
7. Demonstrated understanding of creating and developing compelling multimedia projects.
knowledge of digital best practices
9. Experience advancing diversity of thought both within teams and organizations
10. Ability to work under tight deadlines, with multiple stakeholders.
11. Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
12. Ability to lift 25+ pounds.
2. Experience utilizing Mood Media or other in-store messaging systems.
3. Understanding of graphic and digital design, mobile and responsive web sites, social, and emerging technologies.
4. Project management experience
5. Experience on a Multimedia Team, including managing staff or freelance talent
6. Knowledge of Asana, Basecamp or other project management tools
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
$23-$25/hour depending on experience and qualifications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age,
marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.