Seeking: Paid Employee
Dates Needed: Year round
Contact Name: Elise Omholt
Phone Number: 415-992-2100
Description: Looking for a full time videographer/editor.
We are seeking an experienced and creative associate videographer/editor to join our team. The ideal candidate should have experience in filming with a DSLR camera and be proficient in using various camera lenses. The candidate should also have a strong background in video editing and possess excellent knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Lightroom, and After Effects.
- Film high-quality video and photo content using DSLR camera and various camera lenses
- Edit videos and photos using Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, and After Effects
- Collaborate with the team to create innovative and compelling video content
- Organize and manage video and photo assets
- Ensure that all video and photo content meets the brand’s quality standards
- Stay updated on new trends and technologies in the videography and editing field
- Perform other duties as assigned by the content and social media team
- A minimum of 1 or 2 years of experience in videography and photo editing
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Lightroom, and After Effects
- Strong knowledge of DSLR cameras and camera lenses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work collaboratively with the team
- A strong eye for detail and ability to create visually compelling content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in film, videography, photography, or related field is preferred but not required.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for videography and photo editing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team.